THE ARTIST SESSIONS
The Artist Sessions take place on Monday and Thursday mornings in my Khandallah studio, with people signing up for blocks of 6 x 3 hour sessions. They bring together a small group of enthusiastic artists who have all had some experience of painting, from hobbyists to professionals. Most participants use the sessions as a regular source of support and inspiration for their art practice, and as a result places only become available when someone leaves the group. These sessions are much less structured than my other workshops – group driven rather than tutor driven. I facilitate them and am on hand with advice and materials as appropriate.
- Monday group from 12th Feb - 19th March 2018
- Thursday group from 8th Feb - 15th March 2018
- Time: 9.30am -12.30pm
- Place: Morag Stokes’ Studio, 59 Jubilee Rd. Khandallah, Wellington
- Cost: $210 per person for a block of 6 sessions plus an additional charge for any materials used. Refreshments provided.
- To bring together a group of like-minded people who will work on their current art projects.
- To provide a forum for the discussion of ideas and some group critique.
- To have an on-hand tutor and a well-stocked studio at your disposal, to help inspire you and develop your ideas.
The group size will be kept small (6 people max). There are 2 easels available for use in addition to table space.
You will need to bring your own materials, but can use a selection of GOLDEN paints and products as required, paying as you go for what you use in excess of ‘samples’. This will be a mutually agreed on estimated cost, based on actual product prices.